To ensure maximum operator visibility, dust is vacuumed from the cabinet through a high-efficiency blower on the clean air side of the dust collector. For easy maintenance, the dust collector is equipped with an automatic/manual cartridge blow-down valve. Media is cleaned by passing through a vibrating screen that traps large contaminants. It simultaneously passes through a magnetic separator that filters out ferrous contaminants before being stored for reuse. The storage hopper allows for automatic media reloading each time the operator releases the foot pedal.
A 60° cone-shaped pressure vessel and hopper are standard, allowing for smooth flow of the low-density plastic. An adjustable valve controls the feeding of media into the air stream. The cabinet and dust collector are constructed of 11-gauge prime steel, all welded construction.
- Pneumatic safety door interlocks
- Safety view window, gloves, fluorescent lights
- Foot-controlled blasting, durable blast hose
- Tungsten carbide blast nozzle
- Moisture separator and pressure regulator with gauge
- Vibrating screen for large contaminants
- Air blow-off gun
- Dust collector muffler
- 1.6 cu. ft. ASME coded pressure vessel
- Starter on systems with 3 phase electricals
- Media spill tray under track extension
- Push-button work car and door with mold rack
- Automatic exhaust valve
- Roof entry of blast hose
Pressure Blast Mold Cleaning System Specifications
W x D x H
|Floor Space Cabinet
& Dust Collector
W x D x H
|48" x 48" x 48"||112" x 99" x 112"||Swing Door
34" x 38"
34" x 36"
|60" x 60" x 60"||115" x 111" x 112"||Swing Door
44" x 48"
44" x 46"
- Extrusion screw port hole
- Magnetic separators
- Operator platform